I might add the most important thing about Covid to me is the recognition that it is more of an allergic reaction when we are looking at the adverse effects and that is how long covid is being treated today successfully and mortality down to zero when you treat patients for allergic reactions!
🦠@COVID19Up: Here are the eight biggest stories we covered today that everyone should be talking about.
1. Several Thousand People Defy Protest Ban in Amsterdam to Oppose Dutch Government’s Lockdown Measures — Several thousand protesters in Amsterdam defied a ban on assembling and demonstrated Sunday against the Dutch government’s COVID-19 lockdown measures.
2. U.S. Virus Experts Now Question Whether Counting COVID-19 Cases is Still the Right Approach to the Pandemic — Public health officials are beginning to question whether using COVID-19 cases as a metric to determine pandemic policies is appropriate.
3. Indiana Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Are Up 40% Among People Ages 18-64 and Most Are Not From or With COVID-19 — “We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business,” the company’s CEO told local media.
4. “Do We Tolerate These People?” Justin Trudeau Describes the Unvaccinated as “Misogynists” and “Racists” Who “Don’t Believe in Science” — The Canadian Prime Minister’s comments prompted the People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier to call him a “fascist psychopath.
5. Australian Government Begins Compensating Over 79,000 Citizens Injured by COVID-19 Vaccines — The government of Australia is now compensating COVID-19 vaccine patients who experience serious adverse events.
6. Study Shows Fully Vaccinated COVID-19 Patients With Cancer Had 65% Hospitalization Rate, 13% Death Rate — The study found that fully vaccinated patients with breakthrough infections had a hospitalization rate of 65%, an ICU or mechanical ventilation rate of 19%, and a 13% death rate.
7. Arizona Hospital Not Accepting Cardiac Arrest Patients Due to Staffing Issues “Like Many Hospitals Across the Country” — Oro Valley Hospital in Arizona is not accepting cardiac arrest patients due to staffing issues.
8. Losing Weight Drastically Reduces Risk of Severe COVID-19 Outcomes, Study Confirms — For those with obesity, weight loss was associated with a 60% reduction in severe COVID-19 outcomes.
Go back to:
Join our 14k member chat:
Follow our news channel: